We will die.
Will we be proud of what we have done?
Will we live our lives to the fullest serving, and making other people happy?
Or will we seek self gratification? Trying to please ourselves.
Right before we die, we won't have any of our old fears, they will all be gone. Our fears are only what we give credence to. They exist because we ALLOW them to. Will you let your fears get in the way of living your life? Of serving others? Of sticking up for what you KNOW to be true?
There is a reason we were put here, and yes you need to learn how to control your self, but after you got that down and you mature, we need to serve others.
We need to help, be kind, loving, in deed AND in thought.
The song I'm trying to be like Jesus comes to mind as I'm writing this.
"I'm trying to be like Jesus;
I'm following in his ways.
I'm trying to love as he did, in all that I do and say.
At times I am tempted to make a wrong choice,
But I try to listen as the still small voice whispers,
Love one another as Jesus loves you.
Try to show kindness in all that you do.
Be gentle and loving in deed and in thought,
For these are the things Jesus taught."
Expounding on the quote above, when we get our perfect bodies, will we be happy, thinking back on our lives? Will we wish we had done better? Been better people?
Will you be proud to show others your life?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.